Pan Card is an important document for the tax payers. And also for the people who do big transactions. But now every single person possessing bank account can apply for their Pan Card. It is a right of every individual above `18 age. Govt. of India has launched an official site where any bank account holder can apply for Pan Card online. It is very easy and convenient process to get the New Pan card or duplicate Pan Card.
Pan Card is used for easy transaction of money from one place to other place. If you have already applied for the Pan Card fifteen days before you can check Pan Card application status online now.
You must be given `15 digit acknowledgement No. after completing the registration of Pan Card. Acknowledgement No. is the best source to find the Pan Card status. But what if you have lost the acknowledgement receipt? No worries, still you can do inquiry for Pan Card process entering your name and date of birth. There is a minor process we have described here under, please follow this.
How to Check Pan Card Status by Name Steps
· First of all open the UTI official or pan card status link directly.
· Once you open the official site you will get the Know your Pan Status link.
· Click on this link, immediately you will be displayed one form to fill up.
· In the synchronize manner first enter your name, father’s name and lastly the surname.
· You must write in the same method you submit in the enrollment form.
· Now enter your date/ Month/ year in the synchronized manner.
· If you have your acknowledgement no you can write it on the column required.
· If you don’t have acknowledgement no, ignore it.
· Now click on submit button.
Soon Status of your Pan Card will reflect on PC’s screen. Also you may check your updated Aadhar card status online from the its official website. You will immediately get how much time it will take to receive your Pan Card. Or if any problem occurs, you will also get information about to submit the required document or information.